Winter Wardrobe Capsule
It’s important to stay protected and warm against a drop in temperature during the wintertime. By keeping warm, you can help yourself stay well this winter. Let’s take a closer look at our winter wardrobe capsule that you can follow to help stay warm and cozy all throughout the winter.
Winter Wardrobe Tops
- Skin tight camisole tank tops allows your body to have a little extra warmth before putting on a long sleeves shirt or a sweater.
- In addition, thin long sleeves tops are used to trap heat and keep your upper body comfortable during the chilly days.
- Furthermore, wool sweaters and cardigans add extra warmth to your body and allow you to feel cozy.
- Along with this, flannel shirts are great for when you want to take off your warm sweaters and jackets and have a more stylish look.
- A thin down vest allows for your core to not only be warm. But, also for your arms to have more freedom and move around without feeling a heavy weight on your body.
Winter Wardrobe Bottoms
- A thin pair of wool socks is perfect for keeping your feet warm during the cooler days.
- Wearing a pair of black or grey leggings to go under your jeans or sweatpants will give you an extra layer of warmth and keep you feeling cozy.
- Furthermore, stretch jeans are a style of jeans made of stretch denim fabric and are paired perfectly with a think pair of leggings underneath.
- Winter boots or a pair of hiking boots provide extra warm and comfort for your feet. Wearing a pair of moccasins is great for the indoors but not in the snow or rain as the water will leak through the shoe.
Winter Wardrobe Jackets
Jackets are the most essential aspect in the winter time when it comes to keeping your body warm.
- Long down puffer jackets are super cozy and stylish for the wintertime. Buying a jacket with a detachable hood allows you to have the option if you want a jacket with or without a hood.
- Moreover, anorak jackets are hooded pullover jackets that are originally made of fur and worn in the Arctic but are now made of any weather-resistant fabric. Take a look at 3 potential advantages of anorak jackets. 1) They are less weight (zipper weight + fewer seams). 2) They have reduced consequences of zipper failure. 3) They pose less risk of water intrusion through the zipper!
- Packable down jackets, also known as a puffer jacket, are absolutely the perfect choice for cold season travel. It keeps you warm, cozy, it’s easy to layer, and it’s also super lightweight.
- Also, fur coats are super soft, fluffy, and a very fashionable item to have in your closet during the winter. Take a look at our blog post “How To Care Of A Fur Coat,” to learn more information on caring for your fur coats.
Winter Wardrobe Accessories
- Beanies or ear muffs are the perfect option to keep your head and ears warm during the cold and windy winter days.
- Thin gloves are the perfect choice for days when it is chilly outside, but not snowing. Waterproof gloves are perfect for cleaning and playing in the snow.
- Lastly, a wool- Cashmere or Merino scarf is perfect for keeping your neck and chest area warm and also super stylish.
Cleaning Your Winter Wardrobe
Now that you have your winter wardrobe ready to go, it’s time to care for your clothing items! Find an Avon Cleaners location near you today and bring it all of your winter essentials in for cleaning. We are here to make your items look newer and fresher than ever!